Providing skilled and gentle quality family chiropractic care
Chiropractor in Standish, MI
- Sports injury and general chiropractic
- Back pain chiropractic and spinal decompression treatment
- Headache and migraine chiropractic
- Neck and shoulder pain chiropractic
- Unfortunately, car accidents are fairly common these days. If you've been involved in a car accident, it's important to seek treatment as quickly as possible after the incident. And at LeClair Chiropractic in Standish,...Debilitating back pain can affect every aspect of your life, and if you're searching for a back doctor in Standish, MI, LeClair Chiropractic is at your service. Our intention is to help reduce your discomfort. Our team m...
- Dealing with pain can disrupt your daily routine, and reaching out to LeClair Chiropractic may be the answer. We're an established chiropractic care office in Standish, MI, and we're pleased to offer services to our comm...A headache can sometimes just be a headache – from stress, chemical fumes, a long night at the party, or even preservatives in food. But other times, a headache can be a symptom of chronic neck and back pain. If this is...
- At our chiropractic office in Standish, MI, many of our patients come to us complaining of neck pain. If you're suffering from difficulty in neck mobility, stiffness, or pain to the touch, a visit to LeClair Chiropractic...One of the most mobile joints in the human body, the shoulder is also one of the most complex, so it’s no wonder that this part of the body can cause us so much grief. If you're experiencing chronic or sudden shoulder pa...
- A relatively new chiropractic treatment, spinal decompression therapy has become an advanced, non-surgical tool in treating arm, leg, neck, and back pain associated with herniated and degenerative spinal disc disease. Wh...Whether you play professionally or for fun with your friends, there are a number of injuries that can arise from sports activities. At LeClair Chiropractic, we provide chiropractic care designed to address and treat spor...